Saturday, February 22, 2014

Have you heard of Shutterfly?

Last year about this time a friend of mine was telling me about this great website where she goes to get all here pictures printed, and of course the picture fanatic that I am I immediately had to check it out! Now I am in love, I have ordered so many things from this website, from prints, to cards, mugs, magnets, there are just so many things you can create with you precious moments! The best part is, once you sign up  you get 50 free prints! So I invite you all to check out Shutterfly, it definitely makes great affordable presents for the special people in your life.

                        Christmas Card                                                                                         Magnets

























So I invite you all to check it out and put your memories on display :) Visit www.shutterfly.com

POST BY MOMMY OLIVIA

 photo 3mommiessig_zps86cc38de.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment