Tuesday, March 5, 2013

DIY Lace Tabletop

I finally did it! I've been wanting to try this tutorial forever, I got the idea from one of my favorite reads. A Beautiful Mess and it turned out wonderfully. I recently purchased a kitchen table set for only 30$-thrifted, it was somewhat beat up so I didn't mind trying out this tutorial even if it didn't turn out- but since it did I want to share!


So the idea is to make you table look like lace, it's a gorgeous accent to any room, you can practically do it on anything!

What you need: 
a table of some sort
Spray paint (I chose white)
masking tape
lace tablecloth/curtain

Make sure you tabletop is clean, tape the lace to the table firmly- make sure there's no wrinkles! Hold the spray paint can about a foot away (make sure you shake well first) then spray evenly on desired area.


  Let dry for about 2 hours then pull lace back- ta da! a newly renovated tabletop <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment