Friday, August 23, 2013

Thunder Thighs! Marinated Chicken Thighs.

I took out some skinless chicken thighs for dinner tonight not knowing what to do with them. James is not a fan of chicken legs or thighs but I was on a mission to make some good ones!
And let me say! Oh my goodness! They were amazing and my husbands opinion? He loved them! One of the best he's had. My sister and I came up with the name, Thunder Thighs because they are so good,  they will go right to your thighs!

Here is what I did to make it.
What you need.

8 skinless chicken thighs, bone in
1/2 cup chicken stock
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tbs minced garlic
1/2 cup ketchup
1/3 cup soy sauce
Pepper to taste

1. Place all ingredients in Ziploc bag and seal tightly with air removed. Place in fridge for at least 6 hours.

2. Preheat oven to 350.

3. Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil.  This is a sticky sauce so it makes for an easy clean up. Place chicken then put in oven.

4. Pour remaining marinade in a small pot. Bring to a rolling boil for at least 30 seconds. We don't want any bacteria to transfer when we baste it.

5. Bake chicken for 30-40 minutes, basting twice during cooking.

6. Baste one final time, serve then eat it, and wish you made more!

Honestly, I will have to make this again and again.

Try this out for yourself and let me know what you think. Hopefully you like it as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment