Friday, August 16, 2013

Cake Batter Rice Krispie Squares

I love Rice Krispies Squares! They are one of my favourite desserts. When I found this Pin I knew that I just had to try it out. The only change I made was in place of using yellow cake mix, I used confetti cake mix. Also, I did not use the sprinkles. James hates sprinkles. Don't get me started on that... Well at least the confetti cake mix has a little bit of a sprinkle to it.
These tasty little treats are just like regular ones but they have an extra little sweetness from the mix. It is a great combination, that's for sure! Almost like a cake covered with marshmallow fondant.
How can someone not like sprinkles....


Click here for the original pin. Feel free to use as many sprinkles as you like!!

By Mommy Melissa (sprinkle lover)

 photo 3mommiessig_zps86cc38de.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment