Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Logan the Little Artist

My two year old son is an artist. His favourite medium to work with? Well that would have to be Sharpie markers and white walls! He even dabbled a bit with a gold marker on my counter top!
First of all I would like to say that I have no freaking idea where he found them! I keep them on my book shelf way out of reach. But one morning he hopped out of his crib and started his masterpiece!
After trying to wash it with a dish cloth and dish soap, nothing came off. I asked the great and powerful Google what to do. There were people with all different ideas from nail polish remove, disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, alcohol, acetone, and magic eraser.


Nail polish remover, nothing.
Disinfectant wipes, nothing.
Hand sanitizer, nothing.
At this point I was getting worried.
Alcohol, nothing.
Acetone, what the heck is that? Skipped that one!
Magic eraser. I had to go to the store to buy it because I did not have one! But am I glad I did! That thing worked wonders! Took it off no problem! The walls took a bit more effort but in the end it all came off.

Look its all gone!!


The power of the eraser!!

I am just so thankful to have gotten it off the walls! The moral of the story? I need to buy more magic eraser and keep my budding artist away from markers!!

Have your kids done anything like this? Tell us your story, we would love to hear it!

By Mommy Melissa

 photo 3mommiessig_zps86cc38de.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment